Minsar has been involved in several large scale infrastructural projects, such as, Airports, Water Supplies, New Townships and Resort development requiring the provision of most infrastructure facilities, drainage, access roads and bridges, as well as in assisting in the Environmental Impact Studies.
- Light Industrial Buildings (Over 100 units) at Piasau Imdustrial Estate, Miri. Completed in 1990.
- Bakun Resettlement Scheme for development of Bakun Hydro-electric Project. Completed in 1997. (RM 300 mil.)
- 16km of 750mm Ø Water Main Extension along Jalan Bako, for Kuching Water Board. Completed in 1997.
- Damai Laut Resorts, including 18-Hole Golf Course and Holiday Bunglows, etc., Lumut, West Malaysia,. Completed in 1999. (RM 180 mil.)
- Bintulu Waterfront Promenade Coastal Protection and Beautification. Completed in 2007. (RM 70 mil.)
- Langkasuka Marina Development, Langkawi.
- Infra-structure for Integrated Fishing Port at Tg. Manis,, Mukah (RM 200 mil.).
- Miri Resort City & Marina Park – 600 acres of mixed development as Miri City Extension, including diversion and improvement of Miri River Mouth. (RM 200 mil.)
- Desa Ilmu New Township, Kota Samarahan , Kuching, Sarawak (RM 250 mil.)
- Batu Kawa New Township for 60,000 new population, consisting of 260 acres of mixed commercial, residential and recreational development, Kuching. (RM 560 mil.)
- New Tudan Township, Miri – consists of 2,000 acres of mixed commercial, residential, institutional and recreational development (initial infra-cost @ RM 250 mil.)
- Infrastructure Works on Lot 659 for industrial development, Tanjung Manis, Mukah Division. (RM 160 mil.)
- Tanjung Manis to Pulau Bruit Pipeline Extension, Phase 1 involves 45km of pipe main to Kg.Saiee (RM 40 mil.)
- Sibu Waterfront-Riverbank Protection and Beautification. Approximately 300m long Water Front Promenade to Sibu Town Square. (RM 12 mil.)
- Infrastructure Works for Isthmus Development, Kuching.
- Infrastructure works for New Integrated Fishing Port Complex at Bako, Kuching under PFI (RM 230 mil.)
- Infrastructure and structural works for new Samalaju Eco-park Township, Bintulu.