Minsar has been involved in a very wide range of marine Engineering development projects, from Feasibility study, planning to implementation, for public as well as private sectors. In these multi-disciplinary projects, Minsar often acts as the project manager and co-ordinator, and provided the lead role of the Consultancy Team. Some of the projects in which Minsar were involved are:
- Langkasuka Marina Development with 7.0km Off-shore Breakwater, Langkawi for MOT, Malaysia
- Integrated Fishing Port cum complex at Tg. Manis for Fishery Department, Malaysia (RM 200 mil.).
- Asia Supply Base Oil & Gas Jetty Extension, Labuan
- Site preparatory works for Oil exploration works for MBODC (1990) and Nippon Oil (2010), Miri
- Sibu Express Boat Wharf Terminal for Sibu Municipal Council
- Refurbishment and Extension of Existing Sibu Rajang Port Terminal for Rajang Port Authority
- Extension to 3 berths and refurbishment of Existing Tg. Manis Port, Mukah
- Sedimentation Studies and preliminary design of a second Approach Channel for Bintulu Deep Sea Port
- Oil and Gas Terminal & Supply Base for Bintulu Port Bhd , Bintulu
- Bintulu Waterfront Reclamation, Protection and Beautification Works for BDA.
- Site selection and preliminary Design for a Dedicated Halal Port at Tg. Manis , Mukah for STIDC
- Petrol Chemical Terminal Jetty -Technical Investigation and Fitness Audit for Bintulu Port Sdn Bhd
- New integrated Fishing Port Complex along Sg. Sarawak under PFI Scheme (RM 230 mil.)
- 600 Acres of Sea Reclamation for Miri City Extension & Marina Project