Studies & Masterplans
Minsar has completed and is currently undertaking major Master Plan and Feasibility Studies in Sarawak. Some of the Projects are as follows:
- Sibu Traffic Study, Sarawak
The Traffic Study for Sibu Town was carried out in association with Minconsult Sdn Bhd. A 12 months study to formulate a Traffic Master Plan for Sibu Town.
- Integrated Shoreline Management Plan for Miri Division, Sarawak
The study involves the full 145km and 1.0km Zone of coastline of Miri Division, for the Department of Irrigation and Drainage, Malaysia.
- Miri Wastewater Management Study, Sarawak
The Master Plan Study was carried out by EEC in association with Minsar in 2010. Minsar was engaged for the detailed design of the Phase 1 implementation in 2015 with a budget of RM 428mil.
- Master Plan for Isthmus Development, Kuching
A Master Plan Study was carried out for CMS Properties with detailed Structural Plans for the full development of Isthmus.
- Master Plan of Offshore Deep Sea Port at Samalaju
Investigation and Master Plan Study of a Offshore Deep Sea Port at Samalaju for Sarawak Government.
- Samarahan Central Wastewater Master Plan, Sarawak
The Study was carried out for JPPS in 2018.
- Greater Kuching Regional Development Plan Study
This extensive Master Plan Study was prepared for State Planning Unit (SPU), Sarawak, in association with KPMG & Surbana Jurong of Singapore in 2018.